Fit all bikes with 41mm fork tubes.
In the Triumph range:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+)
- Thruxton 1200 (2016+, 1200cc)*
- Bobber std (2017+)*
- Speedmaster 1200 (2017+)
* Not suitable for Thruxton R and Scrambler 1200 with reversed fork, nor for Bobber Black with 47mm fork tubes.
Note: On all Twins 2016+, the brackets need to be positioned lower to avoid contact between the headlight and the instruments - see photos.
Pair of headlight brackets that give your bike a modern, sporty look compared to the original arms.
Solid aluminum construction, detailed on CNC machine.
Finished in satin black by anodization.
- Undo the original headlight from its brackets
- Lower the fork tubes so as to remove the original sleeves and headlight brackets
- Insert in their place the new headlight supports
Requires the re-location of the indicators on some models, see here.
Très belle finition et montage sans problèmes si on prend son temps
Trés beau produit, les pattes se montent parfaitement.