Fit all bikes with 41mm fork tubes.
In the Triumph range:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2016
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2016
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with inverted forks
- Thruxton 1200 std 2016-2021, not for R/RS
- Bobber versions 2017-2021 with 41mm forks only
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2018-2021 with 41mm forks
Note: On all Twins 2016+, the brackets need to be positioned lower to avoid contact between the headlight and the instruments - see photos.
Pair of headlight brackets that give your bike a modern, sporty look compared to the original arms.
Solid aluminum construction, detailed on CNC machine.
Finished in satin black by anodization.
- Undo the original headlight from its brackets
- Lower the fork tubes so as to remove the original sleeves and headlight brackets
- Insert in their place the new headlight supports
Requires the re-location of the indicators on some models, see here.