See applications and details below.
Fit all bikes with 41mm fork tubes.
In the Triumph range:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2016
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2016
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with inverted forks
- Thruxton 1200 std 2016-2021, nor for R/RS
- Bobber versions 2017-2021 with 41mm forks only
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2018-2021 with 41mm forks
Note: these brackets are too short for Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+), these bikes have a very bulky headlight. In this case please use our MTE046 brackets.
Pair of headlight brackets to give your bike better looks.
Solid aluminum construction, machined on CNC machine.
Finished in satin black by anodization.
Supplied with stainless steel bolts.
- Undo the original headlight from its brackets
- Lower the fork tubes so as to remove the original sleeves and headlight brackets
- Insert in their place the new headlight supports
Requires the re-location of the indicators on some models, see here.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..