Short Headlight Brackets for Triumph Twins
Fit all bikes with 41mm fork tubes.
In the Triumph range:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, nor for R/RS)
- Bobber std (2017-2020)*
- Speedmaster 1200 (2017-2020)*
* Not suitable for Bobber Black (2018+), no Bobber and Speedmaster from 2021+ with 47mm fork tubes.
Note: these brackets are too short for Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc), these bikes have a very bulky headlight. In this case please use our MTE046 brackets.
Pair of headlight brackets to give your bike better looks.
Solid aluminum construction, machined on CNC machine.
Finished in satin black by anodization.
Supplied with stainless steel bolts.
- Undo the original headlight from its brackets
- Lower the fork tubes so as to remove the original sleeves and headlight brackets
- Insert in their place the new headlight supports
Requires the re-location of the indicators on some models, see here.