Front Indicator Bracket for Triumph Twins
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
Moves the indicators down, closer to the fork for a more discreet, modern position. Also useful if you fit a headlight with different attachments, such as our flagship "Bates-style" headlight.
In aluminum, laser cut, black powder-coated finish (same finish as the frame of the bike).
Dimensions: width 173 mm, height 25 mm.
Fits to the mounting points of the electric regulator (which stays in place). Allows the mounting of most aftermarket flashing on 8mm or 10mm threaded rod.
12 month warranty.