See details and applications below.
Version A for the following models with 41mm fork stanchions:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
- Street Twin 2016-2019 up to VIN 914972 only*
- Street Scrambler 2017-2019 up to VIN 914447 only*
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2020 with unbranded front brake caliper
- Bobber 2017-2021 with 41mm forks (not Bobber Black)
*these have the regulator sitting under the yoke, on later bikes it sits behind the radiator.
Version B for the following models with 41mm fork stanchions:
- Bonneville T100 versions 2021+ with Brembo front brake caliper
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2019-2022 from VIN 914973
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Scrambler 2019-2022 from VIN 914448
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2019-2021 (not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks)
- Thruxton 1200 std 2016-2021 (not for R/RS)
Version C for the following models with 47mm fork stanchions:
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Bobber versions 2021+ (type DX04)
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2021+ (type DX04)
Does not fit any other model/version than those liste above.
Pair of fork caps milled from solid brass billet.
Finished by hand-polishing.
Direct replacement of the original caps.
Like all polished brass items, they are initially "shiny gold" but take on a beautiful patina after a few weeks.
Designed and manufactured by Motone in Great-Britain.
Undo on of the original fork caps (note: it is under pressure so take care to dampen its release).
Re-use the original O-ring, cleaned and re-greased and fit the new cap in the same place. Tighten to 22Nm and repeat on the other side.
Warranty 12 months.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..