Solid Brass Fork Caps for Triumph Twins
Version A for the following models with 41mm fork stanchions:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Street Twin (900cc, 2016-2019, up to VIN 914972 only)*
- Street Scrambler (900cc, 2017-2019, up to VIN 914447 only)*
- Street Cup (2017-2019)
- Bonneville T100 (2016+, 900cc)
- Bobber std (2017-2020, with single front disc)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2020, with 41mm forks)
*these have the regulator sitting under the yoke, on later bikes it sits behind the radiator.
Version B for the following models with 41mm fork stanchions:
- Bonneville T120 (2016+, 1200cc)
- Street Twin (900cc, 2019+ from VIN 914973)
- Street Scrambler (900cc, 2019+ from VIN 914448)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2021+, with 47mm forks)
Version C for the following models with 47mm fork stanchions:
- Bobber Black (2018+, with twin discs at the front)
- Bobber std (2021+, with twin discs at the front)
Does not fit any other model/version than those liste above.
Pair of fork caps milled from solid brass billet.
Finished by hand-polishing.
Direct replacement of the original caps.
Like all polished brass items, they are initially "shiny gold" but take on a beautiful patina after a few weeks.
Designed and manufactured by Motone in Great-Britain.
Undo on of the original fork caps (note: it is under pressure so take care to dampen its release).
Re-use the original O-ring, cleaned and re-greased and fit the new cap in the same place. Tighten to 22Nm and repeat on the other side.
Warranty 12 months.