Solid Brass Steering Stem Nut
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900/Sport (1995-2004)
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions 2010-2018
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2018
Version B for
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 XE/XC (2019+)
- Bonneville Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Top yoke nut milled from solid CZ121 brass billet.
Designed to match other brass-finish items on the bike for the ultimate looks.
Direct replacement of the original nut.
Like all polished brass items, they are initially "shiny gold" but take on a beautiful patina after a few weeks.
Warranty 12 months.