See applications and details below.
Version 1" (25mm) for the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville 2001-2016 versions with wire wheels only
- Thruxton 900 EFI versions 2008-2016 with flat handlebar
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Bobber all versions 2017+
- Bobber Black 2017-2021
- Speedmaster 1200 all versions 2018+
Version 7/8" (22mm) for the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville 2009-2016 versions with alloy wheels only
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
Version 1+1/8" (28.6mm) for the following Triumph models:
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE all versions 2019+*
- Speed Twin 2019-2021 only, not suitable for 2021+ versions with inverted forks*
*these bikes already have high handlebar risers, our risers bring the handlebar closer to you by 10mm but no higher.
Not suitable for
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS 2016+
Replacement handlebar risers to bring the bar higher and closer for a more comfortable riding position, especially for the smaller riders. These replace the whole unit, fitting directly within the top yoke.
Bring the controls approx 20mm higher and 20mm backwards, which is as much as the original cables and hoses will take.
Made in Britain by machining a block of aluminum, hand-finished then anodized for a perfect and durable finish.
Supplied with longer bolts, ready to fit !
Easy installation with basic tools. All equipment located on the original handlebar (handles, controls, mirrors, etc.) and the original cables and hoses are re-used without disassembly.
12 month warranty.