See applications and details below.... Show more
Version 1" (25mm) for the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville 2001-2016 versions with wire wheels only (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 EFI versions 2008-2016 with flat handlebar 865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black, Speedmaster 1200 (2017+)
Version 7/8" (22mm) for the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville 2009-2016 versions with alloy wheels only (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
Version 1+1/8" (28.6mm) for the following Triumph models:
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
Not suitable for
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
Replacement handlebar risers to bring the bar higher and closer for a more comfortable riding position, especially for the smaller riders. These replace the whole unit, fitting directly within the top yoke.
Bring the controls approx 20mm higher and 20mm backwards, which is as much as the original cables and hoses will take.
Made in Britain by machining a block of aluminum, hand-finished then anodized for a perfect and durable finish.
Supplied with longer bolts, ready to fit !
Easy installation with basic tools. All equipment located on the original handlebar (handles, controls, mirrors, etc.) and the original cables and hoses are re-used without disassembly.
12 month warranty.