See details and applications below.
Version A for the following models with 41mm fork stanchions:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
- Street Twin 2016-2019 up to VIN 914972 only
- Street Scrambler 2017-2019 up to VIN 914447 only
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2020 with unbranded front brake caliper
- Bobber std 2017-2021 with 41mm forks
Version A requires a 36mm socket for tightening.
Version B for the following models with 47mm fork stanchions:
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Bobber versions 2021+ (type DX04)
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2021+ (type DX04)
Version B requires a 41mm socket for tightening.
Does not fit any other model/version than those liste above.
Pair of fork caps milled from solid aluminum billet.
Unique finish in "Black Pearl" by anodization.
Direct replacement of the original chrome caps.
Designed and manufactured by Wunderkind in Germany, renowned specialists in top-quality motorcycle accessories.
Undo on of the original fork caps (note: it is under pressure so take care to dampen its release).
Re-use the original O-ring, cleaned and re-greased and fit the new cap in the same place. Tighten to 22Nm and repeat on the other side.
Warranty 12 months.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..