Side Stand Sensor Elimination for Triumph motorcycles
Version A for
- Speed Triple 955 all versions 1999-2004
- Speed Triple 1050 all versions 2007+
- Sprint 955 all versions 1999-2004
- Sprint 1050 all versions 2005-2015
- Tiger 955i all versions 2000-2006
- Daytona 955i toutes versions 2001-2006
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions (2009-2017)
- Rocket III all versions (2004-2017)
Version B for
- Daytona 675, all versions 2005-2017
- Street Triple 675, all versions 2007-2016
- Street Triple 765 S/R/RS 2017+
- Tiger 1050 all versions 2007-2021 incl SE and Sport
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
- Tiger 1200/Explorer all versions 2011+
- Trophy 1215 (2013-2017)
Triumph bikes come with a side stand switch that kills the ignition if the side stand is open or missing. This can be a problem over bumpy roads, in off-road/enduro use or for track use.
This is also an alternative to replacing a faulty side stand switch.
Our kit facilitates the removal of the side stand switch easily without any cutting or splicing. It is a "plug and play" device that lets the ECU think that the switch is present and correct.
Putting it on and taking it off is a matter of seconds so you can keep the plug the sensor back on very easily and quickly if need be.
The whole circuit is sunk into a special high-grade resin for durability.
Easy installation with basic tools, fully reversible assembly.
12 month warranty.