Applications and details below.
Version A for
- Speed Triple 955 all versions 1999-2004
- Speed Triple 1050 all versions 2005-2021
- Sprint 955 all versions 1999-2004
- Sprint 1050 all versions 2005-2015
- Tiger 955 all versions 2000-2006
- Daytona 955 all versions 2001-2006
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions 2009-2017
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017
Version B for
- Daytona 675 all versions 2005-2017
- Street Triple 675 all versions 2007-2016
- Trident 660 (2021+)
- Street Triple 660/765 all versions 2017+
- Tiger 1050 all versions 2007-2021 incl SE and Sport
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
- Tiger 1200/Explorer all versions 2011-2021
- Trophy 1215 all versions 2013-2017
Triumph bikes come with a side stand switch that kills the ignition if the side stand is open or missing. This can be a problem over bumpy roads, in off-road/enduro use or for track use.
This is also an alternative to replacing a faulty side stand switch.
Our kit facilitates the removal of the side stand switch easily without any cutting or splicing. It is a "plug and play" device that lets the ECU think that the switch is present and correct.
Putting it on and taking it off is a matter of seconds so you can keep the plug the sensor back on very easily and quickly if need be.
The whole circuit is sunk into a special high-grade resin for durability.
Easy installation with basic tools, fully reversible assembly.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..