Applications and details below.
Version A (bikes with a single O2 sensor) for
- Street Triple 675 all versions 2007-2016
- Street Triple 660/765 versions 2017-2021*
- Daytona 675 all versions 2005-2017
- Speed Triple 1050 versions 2007-2021 (see below for 2005-2006 versions)
- Sprint 1050 versions 2007-2015 (see below for 2005-2006 versions)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
- Tiger 1050 all versions 2007-2021 incl SE/Sport
- Tiger 1200/Explorer versions 2011-2021*
- Trophy 1215 all versions 2013-2017
Version B (bikes with a two O2 sensors) for
- Bonneville versions 2008-2016 EFI
- Thruxton 900 versions 2008-2016 EFI
- Scrambler 900 versions 2006-2016 EFI
- America versions 2008-2017 EFI
- Speedmaster 900 versions 2008-2017 EFI
- Street Twin versions 2016-2021*
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler versions 2017-2021*
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2019-2021*
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2021*
- Bonneville T120 versions 2016-2021*
- Thruxton 1200 std/R 2016-2021 (not for RS)
- Scrambler 1200 versions 2019-2021*
- Bobber versions 2017-2021*
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2018-2021*
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions 2009-2017
Version C (single O2 sensor) for
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017
- Speed Triple 1050 versions 2005-2006, see above for 2017-2021
- Sprint 1050 versions 2005-2006, see above for 2017-2021
*not suitable for Euro5 versions from 2021+.
Lambda/O2 sensors located in the exhaust interfere with the engine management system, forcing the fuel injection to stay within certain pollution parameters. Their elimination allows the engine to operate more "naturally".
Advantages : small increase in engine power, improved revving, easier starts and a more stable idle, especially with the engine cold.
This kit is composed of:
- connector(s) to replace the factory sensor(s) in the bike's wiring (they "trick" the engine management system into thinking that the sensors that are present and correct)
- bolt(s) and copper gasket(s) to seal the probe location(s) in the manifold(s)
The kit works with both with the original engine mapping and with improved mapping with after-market exhaust.
Easy installation with basic tools, fully reversible assembly.
See this video.
Warning: this modification is for off-road use only, since it modifies the original characteristics of your motorcycle.
12 month warranty.