Applications and details below.... Show more
Suitable for all modern Triumph bikes with electronic injection.
Version A (bikes with a single O2 sensor) for
- Street Triple 675, all versions 2007-2016
- Street Triple 660/765 S/R/RS 2017-2021*
- Daytona 675, all versions 2005-2017
- Speed Triple 1050 all versions 2007-2021 (see below for 2005-2006 versions)
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2005-2015)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
- Tiger 1050 all versions 2007-2021 incl Sport
- Tiger 1200/Explorer all versions 2011-2021*
- Trophy 1215 (2013-2017)
Version B (bikes with a two O2 sensors) for
- Bonneville all versions 2008-2016 (865cc EFI)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2008-2016 (865cc EFI)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc EFI)
- America all versions 2008-2017 (865cc EFI)
- Speedmaster all versions 2008-2017 (865cc EFI)
- Street Twin 2016-2021*
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2021*
- Speed Twin 2019-2021*
- Bonneville T100 (2017-2021)*
- Bonneville T120 (2016-2021)*
- Thruxton 1200 std/R 2016-2021 (not for RS)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE 2019-2021*
- Bobber, Bobber Black 2017-2021*
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021)*
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions (2009-2017)
Version C (single O2 sensor) for
- Rocket III all versions (2004-2017)
- Speed Triple 1050 (2005-2006 only)
- Sprint 1050 (2005-2006 only)
*not suitable for Euro5 versions from 2021+.
Lambda/O2 sensors located in the exhaust interfere with the engine management system, forcing the fuel injection to stay within certain pollution parameters. Their elimination allows the engine to operate more "naturally".
Advantages : small increase in engine power, improved revving, easier starts and a more stable idle, especially with the engine cold.
This kit is composed of:
- connector(s) to replace the factory sensor(s) in the bike's wiring (they "trick" the engine management system into thinking that the sensors that are present and correct)
- bolt(s) and copper gasket(s) to seal the probe location(s) in the manifold(s)
The kit works with both with the original engine mapping and with improved mapping with after-market exhaust.
Easy installation with basic tools, fully reversible assembly.
Warning: this modification is for off-road use only, since it modifies the original characteristics of your motorcycle.
12 month warranty.