See Applications and details below.
Kit #1 for Twins 865cc EFI (2008-2016):
- Bonneville all versions
- Thruxton 900 all versions
- Scrambler 900
- America all versions
- Speedmaster all versions
Kit #2 for Twins 900cc and 1200cc from 2016-2021*:
- Bonneville T100
- Bonneville T120
- Street Twin
- Street Cup
- Street Scrambler
- Thruxton 1200 std/R (not for RS)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE
- Speed Twin
- Bobber, Bobber Black
- Speedmaster 1200
Kit #3 for
- Street Triple and Daytona 675 (2013-2016, VIN from 560477)
- Street Triple 660cc/765cc all versions 2017-2021*
Kit #4 for
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
- Tiger 1200/Explorer all versions 2011-2021*
Kit #5 for
- Tiger 1050/Sport all versions 2007-2021
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT
- Speed Triple 1050 (2005-2010, VIN up to 461331)
Kit #6 for
- Speed Triple 1050 (2011-2015, VIN 461332 to 735336)
- Speed Triple 1050 (2016-2021, VIN from 735337)
Kit #7 for Street Triple and Daytona 675 (2005-2012, VIN up to 560476).
Kit #8 for Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions 2009-2017.
Kit #9 for Rocket III all versions 2004-2017.
*Not suitable for "Euro5" version from 2021 onwards.
Does not fit any other models/versions than those listed above.
Invented by a Danish electronics engineer in 2009.
Manufactured in Denmark, lifetime warranty!
You will not recognize your motorcycle - The three main effects are:
- Improved response to throttle movements
- More progressive (and less lumpy) accelerations
- Steadier behaviour at constant low speeds
The principle is simple : modern bikes have been designed to run a "poor" fuel/air mix (more air, less fuel) to comply with regulations. The Booster Plug will send signals to the ECU (the engine-management calculator) to rectify the mix to a "natural" ratio of fuel-to-air.
Simple installation in 5-10 minutes. The Booster Plug connects directly into your bike's wiring loom, no need to cut or connect wires - a true "plug & play". For this reason the kits are bike-specific, and the fitment totally reversible.
English fitting instructions below:
- Twins 790/865
- Twins 900/1200 (except Bobber)
- Rocket III
- Thunderbird 1600/1700
- Tiger 800
- Tiger 1050 & Sprint 1050
- Tiger 1200
- Speed Triple 1050
- Daytona 675
- Street Triple 675 & 765
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original bike, and as such it is not strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.