EVAP System Removal on Triumph Motorcycles
Version A for
- Speed Triple 1050 RS version 2018+ only (VIN 867685+)*
- Scrambler 1200 XE/XC (2019+)*
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)*
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)*
- Street Triple 765 S/R/RS (2017+)*
Version B for
- Street Twin (2016+)*
- Street Cup (2017-2019)
- Street Scrambler (2017+)*
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)*
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)*
- Speed Twin (2019+)*
- Daytona 675, all versions 2005-2017
- Street Triple 675, all versions 2007-2016
- Speed Triple 1050 S 2017+ only (VIN 867685+)*
- Tiger 800 all versions 2018-2020 only (VIN 855532+)
- Rocket III all versions (2004-2017)
*not suitable for Euro5 versions from 2021+.
Note: this kit is NOT COMPATIBLE for bikes in the USA and Canada, do not order if you are in these countries (your bike has a specific EVAP system).
The Evaporative Emission Control System (EVAP) is used to prevent fuel vapors from escaping into the atmosphere from the fuel tank and fuel system. A charcoal canister captures these vapors which are then sent into the engine to be burnt along with the actual fuel from the tank.
This kit enables you to remove the EVAP system and all the associated tubing. Removing the evap does make emissions worse, but it will make the engine run better overall.
- Simplified engine environment
- Small weight gain
- Replaces a faulty EVAP valve and disables the associated error codes
- Much cheaper alternative to replacing the canister and other parts if your EVAP system has failed
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
The electronic eliminator is designed for direct plug-in, no cutting or splicing is required. The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.