Version A for
- Street Twin versions 2021-2022 (Euro5)
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Scrambler versions 2021-2022 (Euro5)
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Bonneville T100 versions 2021+ (Euro5)
- Bonneville T120 versions 2021+ (Euro5)
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2021+ (Euro5)
- Thruxton RS (2019+)
- Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+
- Bobber all versions 2017+
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Speedmaster 1200 all versions 2018+
- Trident 660 (2021+)
- Street Triple 660/765 all versions 2017+
- Speed Triple 1050 versions 2018-2021 RS only (VIN 867685+, see below for S/R)
- Speed Triple 1200 all versions 2021+
- Tiger 900 all versions 2020+
- Tiger 1200/Explorer versions 2016-2021 (types V201/V301)
- Rocket 3 all versions 2019+
Version B for
- Street Twin versions 2016-2021 (Euro4)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler versions 2017-2021 (Euro4)
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2021 (Euro4)
- Bonneville T120 versions 2016-2021 (Euro4)
- Thruxton 1200/R (2016-2021)
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2019-2021 (Euro4)
- Daytona 675 all versions 2005-2017
- Street Triple 675 all versions 2007-2016
- Speed Triple 1050 versions 2017-2021 S/R (VIN 867685+, see above for RS)
- Tiger 800 versions 2018-2020 only (VIN 855532+)
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017
Note: this kit is NOT COMPATIBLE for bikes in the USA and Canada, do not order if you are in these countries (your bike has a specific EVAP system).
The Evaporative Emission Control System (EVAP) is used to prevent fuel vapors from escaping into the atmosphere from the fuel tank and fuel system. A charcoal canister captures these vapors which are then sent into the engine to be burnt along with the actual fuel from the tank.
This kit enables you to remove the EVAP system and all the associated tubing. Removing the evap does make emissions worse, but it will make the engine run better overall.
- Simplified engine environment
- Small weight gain
- Replaces a faulty EVAP valve and disables the associated error codes
- Much cheaper alternative to replacing the canister and other parts if your EVAP system has failed
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
The electronic eliminator is designed for direct plug-in, no cutting or splicing is required. The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..