Set of Fork Oil + Dust Seals for Triumph motorbikes
Version A for
- Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler (all versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- America, Speedmaster (all versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Street Twin 900, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)
- Thruxton 1200 std* (2016+)
- Street Triple 675 (2007-2016)
- Daytona 675 std** (2005-2016)
* Thruxton 1200 only, not compatible for Thruxton R.
** standard version only, see below for Daytona R.
Version B for
- Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900/Sport* (1995-2004)
- Rocket III all versions (2004+)
* the first series of Thunderbird Sport (1998) had specific seals, see version E below.
Version C for
- Tiger 900EFI* (1999-2000)
- Tiger 955i all versions (2001-2006)
* see below for carburetor versions of Tiger 900.
Version D for
- Tiger 1050 (2007-2016, model code 115NG)*
- Speed Triple 1010 (2007-2016, model codes 515NJ/NV)**
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2007-2013)
* not compatible for NH01 models from 2016+
** not compatible for NN01 models from 2016+
Version E for
- Daytona 675 R (2011-2016)
- Tiger 900 carbu (1993-1998)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998 only)
- Daytona, Speed Triple, Sprint, Trophy, Trident 900 (1993-1999)
Version F for
- Sprint 955 RS/ST (1999-2004)
- Tiger 800 all versions (2010+)
Version G for
- Speed Triple 955 (1998-2004)
- Daytona 955 (1998-2006)
Version H for Thunderbird 1600/1700, all versions 2009-2018.
Designed and manufactured in the USA by All Balls Racing, the reference name in motorcycle bearings and seals.
Specific All Balls-designed synthetic rubber seals to guarantee performance beyond the manufacturer specifications & tolerances to guarantee exceptional quality and durability. Lifespan up to 3 times longer than the original seals!
Sold as a set of two pairs (two dust seals and two oil seals, total four seals).
12 month warranty.