Set of Fork Oil + Dust Seals for Triumph motorbikes
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std* (2016+)
- Street Triple 675 all versions (2007-2016)
- Daytona 675 std** (2005-2016)
* not compatible for Thruxton R.
** standard version only, see below for Daytona R.
Version B for
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
Version C for
- Tiger 900EFI* (1999-2000)
- Tiger 955i all versions (2001-2006)
* see below for carburetor versions of Tiger 900.
Version D for
- Tiger 1050 (2007-2016, model code 115NG)*
- Speed Triple 1050 (2007-2015, model codes 515NJ/NV)
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2007-2013)
* not compatible for NH01 models from 2016+
Version E for
- Daytona 675 R (2011-2016)
- Tiger 900 carbu (1993-1998)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998 only)
- Daytona, Speed Triple, Sprint, Trophy, Trident 900 (1993-1998)
Version F for
- Sprint 955 RS/ST (1999-2004)
- Tiger 800 all versions (2010+)
- Speed Triple 1050 S/R (2016+, model codes NN01/NN02) - not for RS
Version G for
- Speed Triple 955 (1998-2004)
- Daytona 955 (1998-2006)
Version H for Thunderbird 1600/1700, all versions 2009-2017.
Version I for
- Thunderbird Sport (1999-2004)*
- Rocket III all versions (2004-2017)
* the first series of Thunderbird Sport (1998) had specific seals, see version E.
Designed and manufactured in the USA by All Balls Racing, the reference name in motorcycle bearings and seals.
Specific All Balls-designed synthetic rubber seals to guarantee performance beyond the manufacturer specifications & tolerances to guarantee exceptional quality and durability. Lifespan up to 3 times longer than the original seals!
Sold as a set of two pairs (two dust seals and two oil seals, total four seals).
12 month warranty.