See applications and details below.... Show more
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
Not suitable for any other model/version than those above.
Diameter 62mm at the bottom (fork sleeve) and 41mm on the fork tube, length 150mm at rest and 210mm expanded.
Adding fork gaiters is cheap, it requires a bit of work without technical difficulty, and visually transforms the front of your bike. And while you are disassembling the fork legs, why not fit at the same time a pair of progressive springs to transform at the same time the roadholding of your bike ?
High quality synthetic rubber (silicone) gaiters, to add on a bike that does not have them, or replace the cracked original fork gaiters.
Supplied with tie-rings.
No modification of the bike required, installation is completely reversible.
12 month warranty.