See applications and details below.
Several kits to fit the following models:
- Bonneville versions 2001-2016 with wire wheels*
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- Street Twin versions 2016-2018 up to VIN 914447**
- Street Scrambler versions 2017-2018 up to VIN 914447**
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2020 only***
* Will fit alloy/mag wheel versions but you will need to shorten the tube spacers.
** Not suitable for 2018+ versions (VIN 914448+).
*** Not suitable for 2021+ versions with Brembo front brake, nor for Bonneville T120.
Triumph uses fairly basic components for its forks, with the result that the front end of your bike is "competent", but not much more : weak damping, poor adaptability to road surfaces and riding styles.
This kit has all the elements to transform the front end of your bike : top quality springs made from a specific steel compound to give adaptability, adjustable preload caps to suit your preferences, and quality valves for a bette damping and more rigorous dynamic behaviour.
The kit includes:
- high-quality linear fork springs
- adjustable preload fork tube caps
- damping valves with spacers
- spacer tubes and washers
Does not modify the height/rake of your bike.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..