See applications and details below.
Versions A1/A2* for
- Street Twin versions 2016-2019 up to VIN 914972
- Street Cup 2017-2019
Version B1/B2* for Thruxton 1200 std 2016-2021.
* The kits version A1 and B1 use the original brake disc(s), the kits version A2 and B2 add larger 340mm floating disc(s) for an even stronger and more endurant braking.
Version C for
- Street Scrambler versions 2016-2019 up to VIN 914447
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2020 with unbranded front caliper
Version D for Bonneville T120 versions 2016-2020 with unbranded front calipers
The kits version C and D include larger 340mm floating disc(s) for an even stronger and more endurant braking.
Complete ready-to-fit kits to fit Brembo calipers (and in some cases larger floating rotors) on your bike, to replace the original Nissin equipment that lacks power and modularity.
The kits fit in direct replacement of the original equipment and require no modification of the bike.
- Brembo 4-piston caliper(s)
- solid aluminium fitting bracket(s)
- set(s) of Brembo pads
- stainless steel fitting hardware
- (if applicable) 340mm floating rotor(s), to replace the original 310mm fixed disc(s)
The kits reuse the original brake hoses and lever.
Please note, these kits do not carry TÜV/ABE certification, do not order for use in Germany, Switzerland or Austria.
The kit comes with new Brembo 07BB15.35 pads.
For future replacements we recommend sintered FA095HH pads from EBC Brakes as the Brembo pads are hard to find and very expensive. The EBC pads are just as good if not better.
12 month warranty.