+35% more air for your engine!
See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
Version B for
- Thruxton 1200/R (2016-2021)
- Thruxton RS (2019+)
- Speed Twin 1200 all versions 2019+
Version C for Triumph Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+.
See here for Bobber, Bobber Black or Speedmaster 1200.
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Video: how to change the air filter on Triumph Twin 900/1200.
Benefits of high-flow filters
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. DNA design their filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
Compared to your bike's original filter:
- Better filtration index
- Less impact on the airflow ("high flow" filter)
- Provides a better engine sound
A good filter should last the life of the bike. Strict quality controls, materials of the highest quality, mean that DNA filters are granted a Lifetime Warranty!
They need, however, to be maintained regularly: Once a year or every 15.000 to 30.000 km, depending on riding conditions.
- Make sure the engine cools down before cleaning
- Take the air filter out of the airbox, taking care to make sure that no dirt or debris falls into the intake
- Spray the filter with cleaning solution on both sides and wait 5-10 minutes
- Rinse under running water to remove all dirt and dust
- Let the filter dry completely (up to several hours depending on conditions)
- Apply fresh filter oil generously and let the filter rest for 20 minutes
- Replace the filter in the airbox
There are no reviews written yet about this product..