See applications and details below.... Show more
Version A for
- Triumph Street Triple 675 std (2007-2017)
- Triumph Daytona 675 std (2005-2017)
Version B for
- Triumph Street Triple 675R (2009-2017)
- Triumph Daytona 675R (2011-2017)
- Triumph Street Triple 765 (all versions 2017+)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
- Tiger 1200/Explorer all versions 2011+
- Trophy 1215 (2013-2017)
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Also supplied : alloy blanking plates for a finished look.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..