Get your engine +36% more air!
Details and applications below.
- Street Triple 765 all versions 2017+
- Street Triple 660 all versions 2017+
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Your bike's original filter (as well as most aftermarket filters) are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong porous paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. DNA designs its filters differently: the filter material is a multi-layered cotton felt, protected by a fine aluminium mesh. This material costs a lot more, but it provides unequalled durability, excellent filtration and a much better air flow.
For more info on DNA filters, their technology and their performance please see the visual at the bottom of this page.
Direct replacement for the original filter.
A good filter should last the life of the bike. Strict quality controls, materials of the highest quality, mean that DNA filters are granted a Lifetime Warranty!
They need, however, to be maintained regularly: Once a year or every 15.000 to 30.000 km, depending on riding conditions.
- Make sure the engine cools down before cleaning
- Take the air filter out of the airbox, taking care to make sure that no dirt or debris falls into the intake
- Spray the filter with cleaning solution on both sides and wait 5-10 minutes
- Rinse under running water to remove all dirt and dust
- Let the filter dry completely (up to several hours depending on conditions)
- Apply fresh filter oil generously and let the filter rest for 20 minutes
- Replace the filter in the airbox
There are no reviews written yet about this product..