See details and applications below.
Available from stock for the following Triumph bikes:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Street Twin (900cc, 2016-2019, up to VIN 914972 only)*
- Street Scrambler (900cc, 2017-2019, up to VIN 914447 only)*
- Bonneville T100 (2017-2020 only, not suitable for 2021+ versions with Brembo front brake)
- Bonneville T120 (1200cc, 2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)
- Rocket III std/Classic (2004-2009)
- Rocket III Roadster (2010-2017)
- Rocket 3 R/GT/TFC (2019+)
Available on demand (allow 2-3 weeks) for most other Triumph models.
*not (yet) available for newer versions.
Wilbers Zero-Friction fork springs will radically change the behavior and comfort of your bike - you will not believe it at first!
Two main differences:
- these springs are "progressive", or multi-frequency, while the original springs are single frequency (single spring, the loops are regular). As a result they react much better to a range of road surfaces and irregularities.
- their unique "Zero-Friction" treatment guarantees a perfect and constant behaviour, no matter the operating temperature or stress they are put under.
Designed and made in Germany by Wilbers, a large specialist of motorcycle suspensions since 1985.
The springs are made from a chrome-silicium spring steel developed specifically for Wilbers, to guarantee an excellent durability (no squashing over time).
The length is the same as the original, these springs do not change the height of the bike.
Sold in pairs.
As an option: Wilbers' specifically formulated fork oil.
Easy fitment, with basic tools.
No modification of the bike required, installation is completely reversible.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..