Zero-Friction Fork Springs by WILBERS
Available from stock for the following Triumph bikes:
- Bonneville std/SE 2009-2016 (865cc with alloy/mag wheels)
- Scrambler 900 (2006-2016, 865cc)
- Street Twin (900cc, 2016-2018)*
- Street Scrambler (900cc, 2016-2018)*
- Bonneville T100 (900cc, 2017+)
- Bonneville T120 (1200cc, 2016+)
* not suitable for versions 2019+ with Brembo front brake as standard.
Available on demand (allow 2-3 weeks) for most other Triumph models.
Wilbers Zero-Friction fork springs will radically change the behavior and comfort of your bike - you will not believe it at first!
Two main differences:
- these springs are "progressive", or multi-frequency, while the original springs are single frequency (single spring, the loops are regular). As a result they react much better to a range of road surfaces and irregularities.
- their unique "Zero-Friction" treatment guarantees a perfect and constant behaviour, no matter the operating temperature or stress they are put under.
Designed and made in Germany by Wilbers, a large specialist of motorcycle suspensions since 1985.
The springs are made from a chrome-silicium spring steel developed specifically for Wilbers, to guarantee an excellent durability (no squashing over time).
The length is the same as the original, these springs do not change the height of the bike.
Sold in pairs.
As an option: Wilbers' specifically formulated fork oil.
Easy fitment, with basic tools.
No modification of the bike required, installation is completely reversible.
12 month warranty.