Dual-USB Charging Socket Kit for Triumph Twins
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
Fits on existing frame mounting points, under the tank.
Version B pour
- Triumph Street Twin, Street Cup and Street Scrambler (2016+, 900cc)
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
Fits on the RHS handlebar riser.
[These bikes have a USB socket under the seat but it is too far to be useful when long-distance riding]
This kit allows you to mount a dual-USB charging port on the left side of the frame, to charge phones, navigation, etc.
Made by CNC machining in an aluminum block, polished by hand and black anodized for a perfect finish.
Stainless steel bolts.
Charge protected by an internal fuse.
Cable connection 120cm.
Blue LED to indicate the charge.
Input 12V DC, Output 5V DC, 2A.
Easy assembly without modification of the motorcycle (reversible mounting).
Supplied with detailed instructions.
See also this this video.
Warranty 12 months.