Turn Signal Adapters for Triumph Twins
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Rocket 3 R/GT (2019+)
Versions A1/A2 to fit universal indicators/turn signals (A1 on M8 or A2 on M10 threaded rod) to the original fixing points of your Triumph bike above, as a direct replacement for the original/factory indicators. Suitable for all turn signals mounted on 8mm or 10mm threaded rod, as long as the rod is at least 22mm (9/10") long.
Triumph has invented a unique fitting system for their indicators, to "prompt" customers to buy their own range of after-market items. It is virtually impossible to fit universal blinkers, except by re-locating them and with spacers, collars, bracelets, brackets... until now!
Sold in pairs with necessary bolts.
- at the front, we recommend the connectors MAD005 for a "plug & play" assembly (no need to cut/sheath the wires)
- in the rear you have to cut/splice the wires, or use our mini-loom MTN002 and connect the rear light of the motorcycle.
Warranty 12 months.