See details and applications below.
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Thruxton 1200/R (2016-2021)
- Thruxton RS (2020+)
- Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+
- Speed Twin 1200 all versions 2019+
- Rocket 3 R/GT (2019+)
Also fits Royal-Enfield Meteor 350 (2020+).
Versions A1/A2 to fit universal indicators/turn signals (A1 on M8 or A2 on M10 threaded rod) to the original fixing points of your Triumph bike above, as a direct replacement for the original/factory indicators. Suitable for all turn signals mounted on 8mm or 10mm threaded rod, as long as the rod is at least 20mm (4/5") long.
Version B to fit Triumph indicators/turn signals (on their Triumph-specific attachments) to universal/standard brackets, for instance a "no fender" tail-tidy kit or shock-mount brackets.
Triumph has "invented" a unique fitting system for their indicators, to "prompt" customers to buy their own range of after-market items. It is virtually impossible to fit universal blinkers, except by re-locating them and with spacers, collars, bracelets, brackets... until now!
Sold in pairs with necessary bolts.
- at the front, we recommend the connectors DDM004/DDM011 for a "plug & play" assembly (no need to cut/sheath the wires)
- in the rear you have to cut/splice the wires, or use our mini-loom DDM002/DDM012 and connect the rear light of the motorcycle.
Warranty 12 months.