See applications and details below.
For Triumph Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+ (Euro4 & Euro5).
Stainless steel muffler/silencer, "short" design for multiple benefits:
- sportier look (it ends just before the rear shocks)
- better sound (listen to it here)
- Massive weight gain: 2.2kgs against 6.6kgs for the original silencers!
- better throttle response & improved mid-range torque through increased gas-flow
- reduced backed-up air means lower operating temperature of the exhaust system
You can fit this silencer either directly onto the original downpipes/catalyst, or to an H-pipe (which removes the catalyst) for additional performance gain... and noise level (in this later configuration it does become quite loud, you have been warned - we do not recommend it in Europe where legislations are stricter).
The original heat shield is re-used, and it can now be mounted in 2 positions for improved passenger heat protection.
Design and manufactured in Great Britain, construction in "304 Marine Grade" stainless steel, the best!
This silencer does not create a fault in the engine management system, in fact the system recognizes the gain in "engine breathing" and adjusts the power characteristics.
Stainless steel clamps and hardware supplied.
Designed and made by TEC in Yorkshire.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..