See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
Version B for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
Not suitable for Bobber, Bobber Black, Speedmaster 1200 nor Scrambler 1200 XC/XE.
Ideal for the installation of a "no-fender" tail tidy or simply if you change the tail light and/or indicators on your bike.
With this wiring loom, no need to cut, lengthen, to connect or re-sheathe your bike's wires - you unclick the original bike loom and "click" ours in its place, all will take you no more than 2 minutes!
Additional benefit, this makes the change completely reversible - useful when reselling your bike...
The main connector goes directly on the bike harness (under the seat), and fits in a click for a weather-proof connection.
Version B includes an in-line diode which prevents the system-error warning light upon fitting non-Triumph indicators and lights.
12 month warranty