See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
Version B for
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Thruxton 1200/R (2016-2021, see below for RS)
- Speed Twin 2019-2021, Euro4 versions only (not suitable for Euro5 versions of these bikes, they have a different connector)
Version C for
- Thruxton RS 2019+
- Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+
- Bobber all versions 2017+
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Speedmaster 1200 all versions 2018+
Version C includes a resistor to avoid engine warning light issue when fitting aftermarket lights.
Ideal for the installation of a "no-fender" tail tidy or simply if you change the tail light and/or indicators on your bike.
With this wiring loom, no need to cut, lengthen, to connect or re-sheathe your bike's wires - you unclick the original bike loom and "click" ours in its place, all will take you no more than 2 minutes!
Additional benefit, this makes the change completely reversible - useful when reselling your bike...
The main connector goes directly on the bike harness (under the seat), and fits in a click for a weather-proof connection.
Version B includes an in-line diode which prevents the system-error warning light upon fitting non-Triumph indicators and lights.
12 month warranty