Motogadget Bar-End LED Indicators
Fits all motorcycles with an internal handlebar diameter from 14 mm to 21 mm - this means 99% of motorcycles on the market!
Note: some bikes (and in particular modern Triumphs) have handlebar inserts which you will need to remove before fitting these indicators. If this is not within your technical capabilities please consider using a professional for this fitment.
Pair of bar-end turn signals with the most modern and classy design on the market.
Based on proprietary LED technology developed by motogadget, the characteristic feature of the LED turn signal is the transparent light-emitting disc on a compact aluminium base. The CNC-milled aluminium casing includes the electronic control system and high-end LEDs.
Another unique technology is used to bundle the light emitted by the LEDs into the plastic disc. The intensity of the light beam is much brighter towards the front of the bike than for the side and back, as a result a pair of these indicators is made of separate LHS and RHS units.
- E-marked with ABE certification for front turn signal approval
- High output LED with maximum efficiency and 7W total output
- Service life 50,000+ hours
- IC controlled power source with 330 kHz pulses
- Electronic voltage conditioning
- Secure protection circuits
- Power consumption approx. 7 Watt
- External diameter 35mm
- Overall length 68mm
- Length outside handlebar 20mm
- Cable length ca. 100cm
- Weight approx. 40g per unit