Bar-End Mirrors for Triumph motorcycles
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+, fits with or without the handguards)
Compatible with heated grips.
Complete kit to fit a pair of bar-end mirrors on Triumph Twins. Many other kits on the market are universal and fitting on your motorcycle can be difficult, as Triumph uses specific handlebar designs. Our kit has been designed for easy fitment on all of the models indicated.
In addition to the gain in look and greater visibility, their weight is greatly reduced compared to the original "rod" mirrors. Your motorcycle gains in maneuverability.
Solid aluminum, cut on a 5-axis machine, hand-finished then black finished by oven-baked epoxy paint.
Stainless steel hardware.
Mirror diameter 89mm.
Different mounting methods depending on the bike - see visuals.
Easy assembly with basic tools.
These assemblies do not require any modification of the motorcycle or mirrors, nor any special tool.
Note: Secure the screws with threadlock to ensure they stay in place.
Warranty 12 months.