- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
Compatible with heated grips.
Complete kit to fit a pair of handlebar (bar-end) mirrors on all Triumph twins. Many kits on the market are universal and fitting them on your bike can be difficult because Triumph uses specific handlebars. Our kit has been tested on all indicated models.
The kit comes with the bar-end plates, as seen on the photos.
Different mounting methods depending on the bike - see visuals.
Easy assembly with basic tools.
These assemblies do not require any modification of the motorcycle or mirrors, nor any special tool.
Note: Secure the screws with threadlock to ensure they stay in place.
Warranty 12 months.
Bar-End Mirrors for Triumph motorcycles