High-Performance Ignition for Triumph motorcycles
Exists in two versions to fit your bike:
Version "single output"
- America 2001-2016 (790/865cc, see notes A+B)
- Speedmaster 2003-2016 (790/865cc, see notes A+B)
- Scrambler 900 (865cc, 2006-2016, see notes A+B)
- Adventurer, Legend TT, Thunderbird 900/Sport (see note A)
- Tiger 900 (see note A)
- Sprint 900 (see note A)
- Trident 900 (see note A)
- Trophy 900 (see note A)
- Speed Triple 900 (voir note A)
- Daytona 900/1200 (see note A)
Version "double output"
- Bonneville 2001-2016 (790/865cc, see notes A+B)
- Thruxton 900 2004-2016 (865cc, see notes A+B)
- Rocket III toutes versions 2004+ (see notes A+C)
Note A : On bikes with several coils, order the correct number and never mix original coils with PVL units as this would damage your engine.
Note B : On EFI Twins, the original spark plug leads are not compatible with this coil, you need to take the "Twins EFI" kit which includes the required HT leads from NGK.
Note C : Each cylinder has 2 spark plugs, order quantity = 3
High performance ignition coil, specially designed for Triumph motorcycles - this is not a generic product!
Brand PVL, German manufacturer, coils identical to those sold under the brand Nology the USA (which are manufactured by ... PVL!).
It is designed to provide a spark shorter in time but more intense (45,000 volts!), allowing a better combustion and more precise timing, and therefore better accelerations and an increased internal engine longevity.
It is recommended to install high-performance spark plugs "NGK Iridium" to take full advantage of these benefits.
12 month warranty.