HT Leads NGK for Triumph Motorcycles
Version A for all bikes with the 790cc and 865cc Twin engines, carburetor only:
- Triumph Bonneville (all versions 2001-2008)
- Triumph Thruxton 900 (2004-2008)
- Triumph Scrambler 900 (2006-2008)
- Triumph America (2001-2008)
- Triumph Speedmaster (2003-2008)
Sold as a pair.
Version B for 865cc Twins EFI (2009-2016). Not available for the moment, see your Triumph dealer or install a PVL ignition coil and version A wires.
Version C for all bikes with the 885cc Triple engine, carb or EFI:
- Triumph Adventurer (1995-2001)
- Triumph Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Triumph Thunderbird 900/Sport (1995-2004)
- Triumph Speed Triple 900 (1993-1998)
- Triumph Sprint 900 (1993-1999)
- Triumph Tiger 900 (1993-2001)
Sold as a set of three wires.
NGK HT leads, specially designed for modern Triumph bikes.
Identical to the original, but black instead of the odd original brown.
High-resistance, tested to 600˚C !
5 Ohm resistors integrated to eliminate electrical interference.
12 month warranty.