Handlebar Adaptor Kit for Triumph motorcycles
For Triumph Twins from 2016+ with 25mm/1" handlebars from the factory:
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200 (2016+, not Thruxton R/RS with clip-on bars)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200
- Rocket 3 R/GT (2500cc, 2019+)
Compatible if your bike has heated grips.
Complete kit to adapt the factory controls/grips (and if applicable the bar-end mirrors) of your bike to a universal handlebar.
Triumph uses specific handlebar designs which make it difficult to modify the set-up. If you want to change the handlebars, the original controls will not fit an open-ended universal item. This kit makes it possible: the controls, and the bar-end mirrors if your bike has them, can be re-fitted onto any open-ended 25mm/1" handlebars.
Please make sure that:
- the new handlebars have an external diameter of 1" (one inch) or 25.4mm, and an internal diameter of 21.5mm
- the new handlebars are not much wider/longer than original, otherwise you will need to fit longer cables and hoses (the originals have 2-3 cm of "play", no more)
Easy assembly with basic tools.
These assemblies do not require any modification of the motorcycle or mirrors, nor any special tool.
Note: Secure the screws with threadlock to ensure they stay in place.
Warranty 12 months.