See details and application below.
Version A (41mm fork tubes) for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
- Street Twin versions 2016-2018, VIN up to 914447 only
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler versions 2016-2018, VIN up to 914447 only
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2020 with unbranded front brake caliper
- Bobber standard 2017-2021 with 41mm forks
Version B (41mm fork tubes) for
- Street Twin versions 2019-2022, VIN 914448+
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Scrambler versions 2019-2022, VIN 914448+
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Bonneville T100 versions 2021+ with Brembo front brake caliper
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2019-2021, not for 2021+ version with inverted forks
- Thruxton 1200 standard 2016-2021, not for R/RS
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2018-2021 with 41mm forks
Version C (47mm fork tubes) for
- Bobber Black 2018-2021 with 47mm forks
- Bobber versions 2021+ with 47mm forks
- Bobber TFC
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2021+ with 47mm forks
Kit to fit preload adjusters to improve the suspension and give the bike a more precise behaviour.
Allow a preload adjustment of up to 10mm for a harder or softer preload, depending on your preference, your weight and your riding habits (solo or duo).
Solid aluminum cut with CNC machine, anodized satin black (to match the frame and the triple clamp).
Ideal in combination with progressive springs (see here), together they will change the behavior of your bike!
See this video.
Easy installation, does not require disassembly of the fork.
Direct replacement of the original fork caps.
Supplied with detailed instructions.
12 month warranty.