Fork Brace for Triumph Twins
- Triumph Bonneville 790/865cc (2001-2016), versions with wire wheels only*
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
Suitable for forks with and without gaiters.
* Not suitable for Bonneville versions with alloy wheels.
Not suitable for America or Speedmaster, Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler, Thruxton 1200, Scrambler 1200 nor Speed Twin.
Increases steering precision and eliminates the "buckling" (shimmy) during intense braking and sports handling.
Solid aluminium machined on 5-axis CNC machine, hand polished then powder-coated for a perfect and durable finish. Machining profile specially cut to accommodate the seals on Triumph forks, this is not a generic product!
Disassembly of the fork is not necessary, the spacer is designed in two parts which are assembled around the fork tubes.
Easy installation with basic tools. No modification of the bike required, installation is completely reversible. Supplied with all required bolts.
12 month warranty.