Fits with no modifications on:
- Triumph Bonneville 790/865cc (2001-2016), versions with wire wheels only
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
Would fit the following if the front mudguard has been removed/changed (the original fender with a ridge will not clear the brace):
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Speed Twin (2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks)
Suitable for forks with and without gaiters.
Will not fit Bonneville 2008-2016 with alloy wheels, America, Speedmaster, Thruxton R/RS, Bobber nor Scrambler 1200.
Increases steering precision and eliminates the "buckling" (shimmy) during intense braking and sports handling.
Solid aluminium machined on 5-axis CNC machine, hand polished then powder-coated for a perfect and durable finish. Machining profile specially cut to accommodate the seals on Triumph forks, this is not a generic product!
Disassembly of the fork is not necessary, the spacer is designed in two parts which are assembled around the fork tubes.
Easy installation with basic tools. No modification of the bike required, installation is completely reversible. Supplied with all required bolts.
12 month warranty.
Bien réceptionné, installé en 3 min.
Résultat : TOP, un train avant de sportive !