Version A (outer diameter 45.5 mm, 5mm section, aluminium gasket with non-asbestos coating) suitable for the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017
- Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900/Sport (885cc, 1995-2004)
Triumph part number T2200229.
Version B (outer diameter 46.9 mm, 4.5mm section, copper gasket) suitable for the following Triumph models [Quantity x2]:
- Bonneville T100 (2017+)
- Bonneville T120 (2016+)
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Thruxton 1200 std/R/RS 2016+
- Speed Twin 1200 (2019+)
- Scrambler 1200 (2019+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black 2017+
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Triumph part number T2201429.
Version C (outer diameter 44 mm, 3.5mm section, aluminium gasket with non-asbestos coating) suitable for the following Triumph models [Quantity x3]:
- Street Triple 675 versions 2007-2012 only (up to VIN 560476, with round headlights)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
Triumph part number T2200824. Not suitable for other Street Triple versions, nor for Daytona 675.
Exhaust gasket/seal with hollow profile, designed to guarantee a perfect seal when crushed in place.
Seals should be changed every time you disassemble the collectors, to ensure a good seal without the risk of abusing the threads in the cylinder head (by tightening too hard to re-use the old gaskets).
There are no reviews written yet about this product..