Exhaust Gasket Seals for Triumph motorcycles
Version A (outer diameter 45.5 mm, 5mm section) suitable for the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900/Sport (885cc, 1995-2004)
Triumph part number T2200229.
Version B (outer diameter 44 mm, 3.5mm section) suitable for the following Triumph models:
- Street Triple 675 versions 2007-2012 only (up to VIN 560476, with round headlights)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
Triumph part number T2200824. Not suitable for other Street Triple versions, nor for Daytona 675.
Aluminium with special profile and coating to guarantee a perfect seal when crushed in place.
Seals should be changed every time you disassemble the collectors, to ensure a good seal without the risk of abusing the threads in the cylinder head (by tightening too hard to re-use the old gaskets).