See applications and details below.
Version A for Speed Triple 900 carb (1994-1996, type T300)
Version B for
- Speed Triple 900 EFI (1997-1998, type T509)
- Speed Triple 955i (1999-2001, type T509 up to VIN 141871)
Version C for Speed Triple 955i (2002-2004, type T509 from VIN 141872+).
Version D for Speed Triple 1050 (2004-2006 with Nissin calipers).
Version E for
- Speed Triple 1050 (2007-2015 with Brembo brakes) - not R version*
- Speed Triple 1050 S/R 2016-2021 (model code NN01/NN02) - not RS (see below)
Version F for
- Speed Triple 1050 RS 2016-2021 (model code NN01/NN02)
- Speed Triple 1200 RS 2021+ (model code PB01)
*see your Triumph dealer.
CAUTION - Your bike has two front discs - always change 2 discs simultaneously!
Compatible without or with ABS
Floating brake discs for high quality brake 'touch' and reduced weight (light alloy centre).
Front brake discs of high quality stainless steel (high carbon content). The disc is cast then quenched and annealed in several steps to ensure flawless durability (no warping of the disc, even in heavy use). It is then cold forged (and drilled for easy temperature dissipation and reduced weight) and then polished to a perfect finish and quality of braking without comparison.
Versions A and B: MTX Brakes.
Versions C and D: EBC Brakes.
12 month warranty.
Fits in place of the original disk, without modifying the bike or the caliper. It is advisable to put new pads with a new disc, ideally EBC pads since they are designed to go with it!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..