See applications and details below.
Version A for Speed Triple 900 versions 1994-1996 with carburetors (type T300).
Version B for
- Speed Triple 900 versions 1997-1998 EFI (type T509)
- Speed Triple 955 versions 1999-2001, up to VIN 141871
Version C for Speed Triple 955 versions 2002-2004, VIN 141872+.
Version D for Speed Triple 1050 versions 2005-2006 with Nissin calipers.
Version E for
- Speed Triple 1050 versions 2007-2015 with Brembo calipers, std version only*
- Speed Triple 1050 versions 2016-2021 (type NN01/NN02) S/R only - see below for RS
*see your Triumph dealer for R versions.
Version F for
- Speed Triple 1050 versions 2016-2021 (type NN01/NN02) RS only - see above for S/R
- Speed Triple 1200 RS/RR 2021+ (type PB01)
Our brake discs are made of top-quality Japanese SUS-420 stainless steel (high carbon content). The disc is cast then hardened (heat-treated) in several steps to ensure flawless durability (no warping, even in heavy use). It is then cold-machined and drilled for easy temperature dissipation and weight reduction. Last step, the disc is polished to a perfect finish. The result, a quality of braking without comparison !
[Front only] Floating brake discs give a high quality brake 'touch' and reduced weight (light alloy centre plate, anodised for a perfect and durable finish). Your bike has two front discs, always change the two discs simultaneously. For the front options the price is for a pair of discs, take quantity = 1 for one bike and you will receive two symmetrical discs.
Ref MTX002/3 - Design and manufacture by MTX Brakes.
Ref EBC005 - Design and manufacture by EBC Brakes.
Identical dimensions to the factory fitment.
Fits in place of the original disk, without modifying the bike or the caliper.
It is advisable to put new pads with a new disc.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..