See applications and details below.
For Triumph Speed Triple, several versions to fit your bike :
- Version A for Speed Triple 900 carbs (1994-1996)
- Version B for Speed Triple 900 EFI (1997-1998)
- Version C for Speed Triple 955 (1999-2004)
- Version D for Speed Triple 1050 (2005-2007, VIN up to 333178)
- Version E for Speed Triple 1050 std (2008-2015, VIN between 333179 and 735336)
- Version F for Speed Triple 1050 R (2012-2015, VIN up to 735336)
- Version G for Speed Triple 1050 S and R (2016-2021, VIN from 735337)*
Note: your motorcycle has 2 discs at the front, always change the pads of 2 sides simultaneously. For the front you will receive 2 sets of pads.
To order front and rear pads, place in basket in two times.
*see your Triumph dealer if you have an RS version.
The sintered pads are made from an EBC-specific composite material based on copper alloy for the highest friction rating and the best stopping power.
The back of the pads is designed to limit the temperature transfer to the brake fluid (via the piston) for better resistance to fading.
Design and manufacture by EBC Brakes, British specialist of high-performance brake components for motorcycles. Sintered "HH" pads are made in the USA.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..