Chain Tensioner for Triumph Twins
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Version B for
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)
Not suitable for Thruxton 1200/R, Speed Twin, Scrambler 1200 nor Bobber - these bikes have a different swingarm which will not take the tensioner.
Complete kit to fit a chain tensioner on the models above.
The up/down movements of the swingarm and the rear wheel mean that the chain takes stress which reduces its lifespan and can, in the long run, weaken the front sprocket bearing.
Our tensioner maintains a constant tension in the chain, regardless of the position of the rear wheel.
The tender does not require specific maintenance, its roller is lubricated by the chain.
- practical: no need to frequently check and adjust the chain's tension
- economical: chain lifespan increased by 20-30%
- technical: no long-term stress on the gearbox output shaft
Assembly without technical difficulty with basic tooling.
No need to disassemble the rear wheel or the chain.
Installation instructions supplied.
12 month warranty.