See applications and details below.
Version A for Tiger 900 versions 1992-1998 with carburetors (type T400).
For this version, see here.
Version B for
- Tiger 900 versions 1998-2000 EFI (type T709)
- Tiger 955 versions 2000-2004 with wire wheels
Version C for Tiger 955 versions 2005-2006 with alloy wheels.
Version D for Tiger 800 versions 2010-2016 (types A08/A082).
Version E for Tiger 800 versions 2017-2020 (types C201/C301/C302).
Note: for motorcycles with two front discs, always change the pads simultaneously, for the front please take quantity = 2.
To order front + rear pads, place in basket in two times.
FERODO's new Eco-Friction range has been engineered for 5 years to produce the best-possible combination of the following attributes:
- Superior performance (braking distances shortened by up to 17% in tests)
- Constant friction level for good brake modulation
- Durability (increased lifespan)
- Reduced noise and disc wear
- Low environmental impact (reduced use of heavy metals and lower particulate emissions)
European regulation KBA/ABE.
12 month warranty.