See applications and details below.
Version A for Tiger 900 versions 1992-1997 up to VIN 71698.
Version B for
- Tiger 900 versions 1998-2000 from VIN 71699
- Tiger 955i versions 2000-2004 with wire wheels
Version C for Tiger 955i versions 2005-2006 with alloy wheels.
Version D for Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2016 (types A08/A082).
Version E for Tiger 800 all versions 2017-2020 (types C201/C301/C302).
Note : Your bike has two front discs, always change the pads on both drives simultaneously. For the front you will receive 2 pairs of pads.
To order front and rear pads, place in basket in two times.
FERODO's new Eco-Friction range has been engineered for 5 years to produce the best-possible combination of the following attributes:
- Superior performance (braking distances shortened by up to 17% in tests)
- Constant friction level for good brake modulation
- Durability (increased lifespan)
- Reduced noise and disc wear
- Low environmental impact (reduced use of heavy metals and lower particulate emissions)
European regulation KBA/ABE.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..