See details and application below.
Version A for Tiger 900 versions 1992-1998 with carburetors (type T400).
Version B for
- Tiger 900 versions 1998-2000 EFI (type T709)
- Tiger 955 versions 2000-2004 with wire wheels
Version C for Tiger 955 versions 2005-2006 with alloy wheels.
Version D for
- Tiger 1050 versions 2007-2013 incl SE and Sport
- Tiger 800 versions 2010-2014 without ABS
Version E for
- Tiger 1050 Sport versions 2013-2016 (type 115NG)
- Tiger 1050 Sport versions 2017-2021 (type NH01)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020 with ABS
- Tiger 900 all versions 2020+
- Tiger 850 Sport (2021+)
Version F for Tiger 1200/Explorer all versions 2012-2021.
Our brake discs are made of top-quality Japanese SUS-420 stainless steel (high carbon content). The disc is cast then hardened (heat-treated) in several steps to ensure flawless durability (no warping, even in heavy use). It is then cold-machined and drilled for easy temperature dissipation and weight reduction. Last step, the disc is polished to a perfect finish. The result, a quality of braking without comparison !
Ref MTX002/3 - Design and manufacture by MTX Brakes.
Ref EBC005 - Design and manufacture by EBC Brakes.
Identical dimensions to the factory fitment.
Fits in place of the original disk, without modifying the bike or the caliper.
It is advisable to put new pads with a new disc.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..