Rear brake disc for Triumph Tiger
Version A for
- Tiger 900 (1992-1998, up to VIN 71698 only)
Version B for
- Tiger 900 (1998-2000, from VIN 71699 only)
- Tiger 955 (2000-2004, versions with wire wheels only)
Version C for Tiger 955 (2005-2006, versions with alloy wheels only).
Version D for
- Tiger 1050 std/SE 2007-2013 (model code 115NG)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2014 without ABS
Version E for
- Tiger 1050 Sport 2013-2016 (model code 115NG)
- Tiger 1050 Sport 2017-2021 (model code NH01)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020 with ABS
Version F for Tiger 1200/Explorer, all versions 2012+.
Front brake disc stainless steel of high quality (high carbon content). The disc is cast then quenched and annealed in several steps to ensure flawless sustainability (no warping the disc, even in heavy use). It is then cold formed (and drilled for easy temperature dissipation and reduce weight) and then polished to a perfect finish and quality of braking without comparison.
Manufactured in Italy for British Legends.
12 month warranty.
Fits in place of the original disk, without modifying the bike or the caliper. It is advisable to put new pads with a new disc.