Fork Preload Adjuster Kit for Triumph Twins
Version A (41mm fork tubes) for
- Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler all versions 790/865cc (2001-2016)
- Triumph America, Speedmaster 790-865cc (2001-2016)
- Triumph Street Twin 900, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+)
- Triumph Bonneville T100* (2016+)
- Triumph Bobber standard (2017+, single front disc)
Version B (41mm fork tubes) for
- Triumph Bonneville T120 (2016+)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 standard (2016+, not for R version)
- Triumph Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Version C (47mm fork tubes) for
- Triumph Bobber Black (2018+, dual front discs)
Kit to fit preload adjusters to improve the suspension and give the bike a more precise behaviour.
Allow a preload adjustment of up to 10mm for a harder or softer preload, depending on your preference, your weight and your riding habits (solo or duo).
Solid aluminum cut with CNC machine, anodized satin black (to match the frame and the triple clamp).
Ideal in combination with progressive springs (see here), together they will change the behavior of your bike!
See this video.
Easy installation, does not require disassembly of the fork.
Direct replacement of the original fork caps.
Supplied with detailed instructions.
12 month warranty.