For Triumph Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+.
Available in versions
- Racing, no certification (one bit louder + performance gain)
- Certified Euro4
- Certified Euro5
Depending on the year of your bike:
- the Racing version fits all versions 2019+ but carries no certification (no catalyst, more noise and performance)
- the Euro4 version is certified (road-legal in Europe) for the 2019-2022 versions
- ditto Euro5 for the 2022+
ZARD full exhaust system for the ultimate looks on your bike and to remove the risk of burning yourself or your passenger with the high-mounted factory exhaust.
Profiled 2-into-1 headers and silencer made from 100% stainless steel construction, silencer finished with carbon fiber.
The system replaces the whole factory exhaust, including the catalytic converter.
Quality Italian manufacture, top brand.
The silencer includes a baffle which are easily removable (Racing version only) for more sound and more performance.
Certification approval Euro4, supplied with certificate.
- richer sound, esp in higher revs (listen to it here)
- improved power and torque curves
- weight gain (5.2kg instead of 10.2kg for the whole system)
Does not require the modification of the engine management. The ECU is adaptive, the system will update the map according to the new parameters, after a few starts/runs.
Supplied with an aluminium side panel with leather pouch (see pictures).
Direct replacement of the origine system.
No modification of the bike, fully reversible fitment.
Not compatible with the optional factory centre stand, nor with engine guards.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..