See details below.
Order quantity=2 (TWO) for:
- Bonneville versions 2001-2008 with carburettors
- Thruxton 900 versions 2004-2008 with carburettors
- Scrambler 900 versions 2006-2008 with carburettors
- America versions 2001-2008 with carburettors
- Speedmaster 900 versions 2003-2008 with carburettors
Order quantity=3 (THREE) for:
- Legend TT 1998-2001*
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)*
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)*
- Thunderbird Sport 1998-2004*
- Tiger 900 (1993-1998)*
*only for bikes fitted with Keihin carburetors (some bikes were fitted with Mikuni, in which case these jets will not fit).
Replacement main jets for Keihin carburetors, made in Japan.
Larger jets than the original ones will help the "breathing" of the engine - better accelerations and performance. Ideal if you improve the air supply (high-performance air filter, cone air filters with no air box...) and/or if you put an aftermarket exhaust.
Which size for 790/865cc Twins?
Originally, Hinckley Twins were fitted with 110- or 120-point jets:
- 110 on Bonneville (790 and 865cc) and America / Speedmaster 790cc
- 120 on Scrambler and Thruxton (865cc) and America / Speedmaster 865cc
Our recommendation is as follows:
- 115 on a 790cc with a TEC exhaust line or Toga silencers
- 120 on a 790cc with Dunstall or Predator silencers, or with TEC / Togas if the air box has been removed
- 125 on a 865cc with a TEC exhaust line or Toga silencers
- 130 on a 865cc with open-flow silencers
+5 points if the air box has been removed
In principle, it is ideal to increase the size of the jets just enough to make a difference, but not too much to avoid compromising the flexibility of the engine. It is possible to fit larger jets as we recommend, but it is only meaningful with deep engine modifications.
We also offer jets in larger size, for more advanced engine preparations.
Which size for 885cc Triples?
These bikes were factory-fitted with 98-size jets. We recommend to fit 100-size as replacement for a standard bike, and 105- or 110-size for bikes with high-flow air filter and/or exhausts.
Direct replacement of original jets.
12 month warranty.