See details below.
Order quantity=2 (TWO) for:
- Bonneville carb versions 2001-2008 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 carb versions 2004-2008 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 carb versions 2006-2008 (865cc)
- America carb versions 2001-2008 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster carb versions 2003-2008 (790/865cc)
Order quantity=3 (THREE) for:
- Legend TT (1998-2001)*
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)*
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)*
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)*
- Tiger 900 (1993-1998)*
*only for bikes fitted with Keihin carburetors (some bikes were fitted with Mikuni, in which case these jets will not fit).
Replacement main jets for Keihin carburetors, made in Japan.
Larger jets than the original ones will help the "breathing" of the engine - better accelerations and performance. Ideal if you improve the air supply (high-performance air filter, cone air filters with no air box...) and/or if you put an aftermarket exhaust.
Which size for 790/865cc Twins?
Originally, Hinckley Twins were fitted with 110- or 120-point jets:
- 110 on Bonneville (790 and 865cc) and America / Speedmaster 790cc
- 120 on Scrambler and Thruxton (865cc) and America / Speedmaster 865cc
Our recommendation is as follows:
- 115 on a 790cc with a TEC exhaust line or Toga silencers
- 120 on a 790cc with Dunstall or Predator silencers, or with TEC / Togas if the air box has been removed
- 125 on a 865cc with a TEC exhaust line or Toga silencers
- 130 on a 865cc with open-flow silencers
+5 points if the air box has been removed
In principle, it is ideal to increase the size of the jets just enough to make a difference, but not too much to avoid compromising the flexibility of the engine. It is possible to fit larger jets as we recommend, but it is only meaningful with deep engine modifications.
We also offer jets in larger size, for more advanced engine preparations.
Which size for 885cc Triples?
These bikes were factory-fitted with 98-size jets. We recommend to fit 100-size as replacement for a standard bike, and 105- or 110-size for bikes with high-flow air filter and/or exhausts.
Direct replacement of original jets.
12 month warranty.