Rear Indicator Brackets "Tri-Line" for Triumph bikes
Suitable for all bikes with dual shock absorbers.
Within the Triumph range:
- Bonneville Thruxton Scrambler (all versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- America Speedmaster (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Street Twin 900, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R (2016+, 1200cc)
- Thunderbird 1600, 1700 Storm/Nightstorm/LT/Commander
- Rocket III all versions
Also suitable for Kawasaki W650/W800.
Not suitable for Scrambler 1200 (2019+).
Pair of indicator brackets to relocate the rear indicators to the top of the dampers. The turn signals are positioned under the edge of the seat, and so do not interfere with the presence of a passenger.
Pressure-cast in aluminum alloy, supplied with 2x M8x30 stainless steel bolts.
Allows the fitting of most aftermarket turn signals (8mm or 10mm threaded rods).
Warranty 12 months.