See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 versions 2008-2016 with flat handlebar
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Speed Twin 1200 all versions 2019+
- Bobber all versions 2017+
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Speedmaster 1200 all versions 2018+
Version B for Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+.
Design and fabrication in Italy by Free spirits, a world-famous specialist in high-performance Triumph accessories.
You will find cheaper universal kits, but this GPS mounting bracket kit is ideal: clean look, secure mounting and improved ergonomic comfort, thanks to a specific design for Triumph bikes.
It is suitable for attaching GPS navigators Garmin Zumo or TomTom Rider.
The bracket has a spherical junction to adjust the screen of the device to the height of the rider, which allows good visibility without reflections. The bike's instruments remains visible and the windshield moves freely. The navigation screen appears above the instruments, the best and safest position.
Easy installation with basic tools.
Requires no modification of the bike, fully reversible assembly.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..