Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 from 2008-2016 (865cc with flat handlebar)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (1200cc, 2019+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Version B for Triumph Scrambler 1200 (2019+).
Design and fabrication in Italy by Free spirits, a world-famous specialist in high-performance Triumph accessories.
You will find cheaper universal kits, but this GPS mounting bracket kit is ideal: clean look, secure mounting and improved ergonomic comfort, thanks to a specific design for Triumph bikes.
It is suitable for attaching GPS navigators Garmin Zumo or TomTom Rider.
The bracket has a spherical junction to adjust the screen of the device to the height of the rider, which allows good visibility without reflections. The bike's instruments remains visible and the windshield moves freely. The navigation screen appears above the instruments, the best and safest position.
Easy installation with basic tools.
Requires no modification of the bike, fully reversible assembly.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..