Replacement 7" Headlight for Triumph motorcycles
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
- Trident 750/900 (1992-1998)
- Speed Triple 900 with carbs (1994-1996)
Will fit Scrambler (2001-2016) but you will need to change the headlight brackets (see here).
Versions A with old-style ribbed glass.
Versions B with modern sleek Makrolon and prismatic reflector.
Both versions are interchangeable, you can replace your bike's headlight like-for-like (striated glass on 1995-2008 bikes, Makrolon on 2009-2016) or change its looks if you prefer.
Direct replacement of the original headlight.
Mounting on original headlight arms, fits on the original brackets.
Supplied with holder and bulb for the riding light.
The main beam (H4) carrier and bulb is not included but the original one fits directly in seconds!
Easy installation, can be installed in place of the original headlight.
The capacity can accommodate the electrical connectors residing inside the original headlight.
12 month warranty.