Applications and details below.
Version A (headlights diameter 7 inches or 178mm), headlamp in classic striated glass.
Version B (also 7 inches or 178mm), modern "complex Prismatic reflector".
Versions A and B are interchangeable* to fit:
- Triumph Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Triumph Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Triumph America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Triumph Speedmaster version 2003-2011 only with larger headlight
- Triumph Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Triumph Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Triumph Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Triumph Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
*no matter which version is on your bike originally, both versions will fit so you can choose to suit the look you want.
Version C (headlight diameter 5¾ inches or 146mm), to fit Triumph Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc). Striated glass like your bike's original headlamp (note: only valid in LHD countries!).
Will NOT fit Triumph Twins from 2016+ (900/1200cc).
NOT compliant with RHD markets, for these you need to buy from a vendor in the UK.
Will NOT fit with US/Canada versions which have specific headlights.
Direct replacement of the original headlight if it has been damaged, or for a different look.
Supplied with holder and bulb for the riding light.
The main beam carrier and bulb is not included but the original one fits directly in seconds !
Warranty 12 months.