Fork Reflectors Covers for Triumph motorcycles
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions (2009-2017)
- Rocket III all versions (2300cc, 2004-2017)
- Rocket 3 R/GT (2500cc, 2019+)
- Tiger 1050 Sport 2017-2021
- Street Triple 765 S/R/RS 2017+ (type HD01)
- Speed Triple 1050 S/R/RS 2016+ (type NN01/NN02)
- Sprint 1050 GT (2010-2014)
Pair of covers to visually neutralise the reflectors on the forks of your bike.
Fit on top of the original reflectors (they stay in place), with a small grub-screw (supplied).
Milled from solid aluminum billet, finished "Black Pearl" by anodization.
Designed and manufactured by Wunderkind in Germany, renowned specialists in top-quality motorcycle accessories.
Please note, in some territories, blanking the side reflectors makes your bike non-compliant to type approval.
Warranty 12 months.