See applications and details below.
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Speed Twin 1200 all versions 2019+
- Thruxton 1200/R 2016-2021
- Thruxton RS (2020+)
- Scrambler 1200 all versions 2019+
- Bobber all versions 2017+
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Speedmaster 1200 all versions 2017+
Not suitable for Thunderbird 900, Thunderbird Sport, Legend TT and Adventurer (1995-2004).
Made in England from solid aluminum, machined on CNC machine.
Black parts are epoxy-painted (powder-coated), slightly grainy to match the engine casing.
On "Contrast" versions, the visible alloy areas are polished by hand.
The brass versions are finish by plating. Like all polished brass items, they are initially "shiny gold" but take on a beautiful patina after a few weeks.
Versions A include an Allen imprint for easy tightening.
Versions B are designed for hand-tightening.
Supplied with replacement O-ring.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..