Pair of master-cylinder screws in stainless steel, M5x16mm.
The original screws are of poor quality and usually get damaged after a few openings, then they tend to rust...
Direct replacement of the original screws on the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017
- Legend TT 1998-2001
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport 1998-2004
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017 except Touring
- Tiger 900 all versions 1992-2001
- Tiger 955i all versions 2001-2006
The other Triumph models either don't need them (white plastic cup), or use M4 bolts.