Get your engine +29% more air!
See applications and details below.
Version A DNA filter for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
Version B K&N filter for
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Supplied pre-oiled and ready to fit.
Benefits of "High-Flow" filters
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. DNA and K&N design their filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
Compared to your bike's original filter:
- Better filtration index
- Less impact on the airflow ("high flow" filter)
- Provides a better engine sound
A good filter should last the life of the bike. Strict quality controls, materials of the highest quality, mean that DNA and K&N filters are granted a Lifetime Warranty!
They need, however, to be maintained regularly: Once a year or every 15.000 to 30.000 km, depending on riding conditions.
- Make sure the engine cools down before cleaning
- Take the air filter out of the airbox, taking care to make sure that no dirt or debris falls into the intake
- Spray the filter with cleaning solution on both sides and wait 5-10 minutes
- Rinse under running water to remove all dirt and dust
- Let the filter dry completely (up to several hours depending on conditions)
- Apply fresh filter oil generously and let the filter rest for 20 minutes
- Replace the filter in the airbox