A good filter should last the life of the bike. Strict quality controls, materials of the highest quality, mean that DNA and K&N filters are granted a Lifetime Warranty!
They need, however, to be maintained regularly: once a year or every 15.000 to 30.000 km, depending on riding conditions(dust, rain ...). Basically, for European countries you should maintain the filter with the same frequency as the general maintenance of the bike.
- Make sure the engine cools down before cleaning
- Take the air filter out of the airbox, taking care to make sure that no dirt or debris falls into the intake
- Spray the filter with cleaning solution on both sides and wait 5-10 minutes
- Rinse under running water to remove all dirt and dust
- Let the filter dry completely (up to several hours depending on conditions)
- Apply fresh filter oil generously and let the filter rest for 20 minutes
- Replace the filter in the airbox
- Cleaning solution 355ml
- Spray filter oil 204ml
The volume of these liquids allow for 3 or 4 maintenance cycles.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..