Fits Triumph bikes with 25mm handlebars:
- Bonneville versions with wire wheels (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- Rocket III all versions (2004-2017)
Note: these DO NOT FIT 900/1200cc Twins from 2016+, as these bikes have angled handlebar clamps.
Height 20mm, enough to make a real difference in riding position, but not too much to force a change of cables and hoses...
Made in Germany by machining a block of aluminum, anodized finish.
Supplied with longer screws, ready to fit !
Easy installation with basic tools. All equipment located on the original handlebar (handles, controls, mirrors, etc.) and the original cables and hoses are re-used without disassembly.
12 month warranty.
Lightning fast delivery,top quality item,easy to fit and looking forward to a more comfortable ride.Just brings the bars up and back enough to make a difference without changing any cables,great.