Version A for the following Triumph models with 22mm handlebars:
- Bonneville 2009-2016 (865cc, versions with alloy wheels ONLY)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
- Tiger 955 all versions 2001-2006
- Tiger 1050 std/SE 2007-2013 (type 115NG)
- Tiger 1050 Sport 2013-2016 (type 115NG)
Version B for
- Speed Triple 1050 from 2004-2010 (model code 515NJ)
- Speed Triple 1050 std/R 2010-2016 (model code 515NV)
- Speed Triple 1050 std/R 2016-2018 (model code NN01, VIN up to 867685)*
- Tiger 1050 Sport 2016+ (model code modèle NH01, VIN 750470+)
*Not compatible with the newer S/RS versions (NN02).
Pair of handlebar risers in complete kit, ready to install.
Bring the handlebar 20mm higher by interspacing between the handlebars and the fork, enough to make a real difference to your riding position, but not too much to force a change of cables and hoses...
Made in Germany by machining a block of aluminum, anodized finish.
Supplied with longer bolts, ready to fit !
12 month warranty.
S'adapte bien sur Kawasaki W800 (mod. 2020). Rehausse de 20 mm. Confort et retrovision accrus.